Thursday 17 March 2016

Best WhatsApp Status Ever – Latest Statuses!


WhatsApp is currently the most popular Online Messaging application and so people check WhatsApp status of their friends regularly. Having a cool WhatsApp status won’t be awesome..? For the same, we have gathered some of the best WhatsApp status from random sources, wrote some of them and got from our friends..
We have WhatsApp status for all your moods! Maybe you’re happy and want to have some cool WhatsApp status, or when you are feeling sad and you need a sad WhatsApp status. Not only these, but there are also some funny WhatsApp status which you can use in your account.


Without wasting the time, let’s proceed to some of the best WhatsApp status Ever! 😀
Note : Some of the status are in Hindi too (Hinglish basically).

And there we go!

Collection of top WhatsApp statuses! (Funny, Sad & Cool Status) in English and Hinglish!

  • Work until your bank balance look like your mobile number with the country code!
  • You be my Sin^2 and I become your Cos^2. Together we’ll become one.
  • Just blocked some people in my account. If you are reading this, then you just got up lucky! :p
  • Don’t fake it, just Make it!
  • I’m sure one day Apple will have official Kidney Exchange offer for iPhones.
  • I don’t have bad handwriting, I just have my own fonts!
  • I taught her, is silent in psychology, but she applied it to Pyaar! :(
  • My Passport Photo is better than your DP :p
  • Work hard in silence and let the Lamborghini make the noise!
  • Meet me offline only.
  • Ever women needs a husband simply because she cannot blame the Government for all the time. :p
  • I’m not fat bro, I’m just easy to see!
  • The status in WhatsApp is as useless as Red lights in GTA San Andreas.
  • Whenever you’re bored, just message this to a random number: “Done, I’ve hid the body!”
  • Bond. Covalent Bond. (James Bond Style!)
  • First Learn, then remove L.
  • I am not Forever Alone, actually god is confused what to write in my love story. 😛
  • My favorite Outdoor Activity is to come back inside. 😀
  • I ain’t lazy, I just like to rest before getting up tired.
  • Born to Express, not to Impress!
  • I really wished if Studies were just like my girlfriend. #FOREVERALONE
  • Hey there! Are you using WhatsApp?
  • Floor be like – If you fall there, I’m there for you.
  • Study economics even if you don’t like it. At least you can know why you are unemployed 😛
  • If Plan A fails, then try the other 25 Plans!
  • Error: status unavailable
  • Some people are as useless as there is the word Ueue in the Queue.
  • Keep Calm and Eat Aam..
  • My girlfriend is just like my iPhone. I don’t have an iPhone.
  • Thanks for reading this status. I really appreciate your interest in reading this, but unfortunately let me tell you that it has nothing important. :p
  • I am definitely sure that my prayers goes to God’s Spam folder. :(
  • I am not Special, but limited Edition!
  • People say I’m bad, but I’m the worst..!
  • East or West.. The person on top is the best! B|
  • If u have $20, and your Girlfriend has $20 that means your Girlfriend has $40
  • Every mother on earth gave birth to child except my mother.. She gave birth to a Legend! B|
  • You are my KFC & I’m McDonalds.. You are too good, and I am loving it!
  • Dear Maths, stop searching for your X, she’ll not come again!
  • Even the Calendar Says WTF after Tuesday!
  • Sorry I didn’t call you. I just wanted to view your DP. :/
  • Status chod, DP dekh :p
  • Hey there! I am using Hike. -_-
  • Dude, rather than staring on my status, why don’t you message me?
  • You look too cute when you had your Photoshop 30 days trial pack. :p
  • I like to choose a less traveled road. It helps to avoid the traffic.
  • Give the man a Mask, He’ll show is colors! B|
  • A moment of silence for those who came here to make this their Whatsapp status..
  • I m 2 lzy tht i cnt evn typ d status :p
  • Suzuki Hayate, Kisi ko nahi dekha chalate 😀
  • No friends No life, Know friends Know life :)
  • If a girl would have invented World Wide Web, it would have been awww.website.com.
  • Do you want to sleep dude? STOP READING MY STATUS AND SLEEP!
  • Privacy Settings > Your status > NOBODY
  • That annoying moment when you close the wrong tab :'(
  • Every girl should have a brother like Ravan who can dare to challenge god for her sister!
  • Block karde mujhko varna pyaar ho jaayega tujhko :p
  • Hey there! WhatsApp is using me.
  • While studying, even staring walls becomes interesting *_*
  • SI Unit of Cuteness is me ^_^
  • Busy Since Birthday!
  • WhatsApp only, because I am jobless.. :p
  • Behind my every Selfie, there are 100s of deleted ones :p
  • Error 404: Status not found
  • Can’t talk, Gala kharab :/
  • Hey there, I am using your Girlfriend :p
  • Thank all the haters because they’re the ones who truely think you’re better than them. :)
  • Dear Sun, please Go to Settings > Display and Low your Brightness! :(
  • It would have been better if we had never met! :'(
  • I am ASAP- As Smart As Possible B|
  • 80% boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain..
  • Finally someone feels attracted towards me. Ouch you Mosquito!
  • Yeh Zaalim Battery, Sath Chod Dei Hai!
  • Everyday, every hour, turn the Pain into Power!
  • Can’t Talk, Rajnigandha inside..
  • I swear all other girls are my sister, EXCEPT YOU!
  • God is creative. I mean, just look at me B|
  • Hey there, I am using Oxygen to live!
  • Truth hurts temporarily, but lies hurts forever. :(
  • If you’re texting 2 people at a time, then you are BiTextual :p
  • Naa tujhe meri kadar, Na mujhe teri kadar because two parallel line can never cross each other 😀
  • I was on diet for a month, but all I lost is 30 days :'(
  • Success is my only modaf_cking option, Failure’s Not!
  • Your girlfriend is my fan.. Yo baby catch me if u can..
  • Dont be a racist. :) Hate everyone :p
  • Sometime, the only one who can appreciate you is You!
  • If you ever need nothing, then I’m there for you :)
  • Behind every successful man, there’s a women & behind every unsuccessful man, there are many many :p
  • Do it today or Regret it tomorrow.
  • I have a super natural power. I can turn any girl’s status to “Was Active 5 seconds ago..” by just messaging her ;_;
  • Hey there, You are checking my WhatsApp stauts!
  • So, you’re talking on my back. Actually this is the reason why you are behind me .
  • What’s the use of hiding Last Seen when I can see your Blue Ticks. :p
  • No one is perfect.. PS: I am no one.. !
  • Dead.
  • Sorry if I called you.. I wanted to see your DP actually :/
  • Work hard until your Signature changes to your Autograph.. B|
  • It’s so sad to be happy alone.
  • Done, Now go and change your status. :p
  • After reading this sentence You would realize that the the brain does not read the second ‘the’.. 😮
Woh Woh! Our list just ended! :( But if you have some cool WhatsApp statuses, then do let us know.


If you don’t know how to set a WhatsApp Status, then refer to these easy steps:

How To Change WhatsApp Status?

1) Open WhatsApp.

2) Press Menu key.

3) Tap on Status.

4) Tap on the Pencil icon (to edit the Status).

5) Paste one of the above listed Best WhatsApp Status and set it as your status!
Just comment down your WhatsApp status so that it can be here in the list.. :)
Also, stay tuned to this post, because we’ll be updating it regularly! : D

0 comments: